Senior Health Insurance
There are many Senior Health Insurance options: Medicare, Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage, and stand-alone Prescription Drug Plans. Plans vary by county and out of pocket costs. We can help you find the policy that gives you the coverage you need.
You can join a Medicare plan at your initial enrollment period (the first of the month of your 65th birthday) and you can change your existing plane ach year during the Annual Election Period that runs from October 15th to December 7th.
• Here’s an 8 minute Medicare Basics Video: Click Here.
• For step by step pathway to getting Enrolled in Original Medicare (Phase 1): Click here
• Once you are enrolled in Medicare Part A & B, here’s the step by step pathway to getting Medicare Plans (Phase 2): Click here.
• For different types of Medicare Plans: Click here
• To learn how Medicare Advantage Plans add value: Click here.
• To see how Medicare Supplement Plans pay claims: Click here
Your Medicare Agent, Mike Newsom
Mike has been working at Wheelers since 2004.
It takes a particular kind of brain to know all about Medicare plans, and Mike has one. “I love taking the fine, technical details of health insurance and helping real people find the right match for their needs.” Mike is happy to help anyone in need of Medicare guidance. You may also see him biking to work – taking a “healthy” health insurance agent to a whole new level!
You can reach Mike by calling our agency or you can email him at: email@example.com
“We do not offer every Medicare plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.”